Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Sound of your voice
I love the sound of familiar voices. I just think we sometimes forget how good the sound of someone's voice feels. The sound of kindness in their voice, or comfort or laughter or excitement. I don't have to look down at my caller id b/c I know that voice. It is the one that is making me smile on the other end of the phone because they took the time to call. It is the one that wanted to share something special with me or needed my opinion or perhaps just wanted to see if I was having a good day. I am a great fan of blogs and facebook and love reading news from family and friends but it will never replace the sound of your voice. Thank you for taking the time to call me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I always think when I call you that you are too busy to talk or I am interrupting you to tell you something stupid that is on my mind...glad to know you don't mind me calling because I love to talk to you...you always make my day better!!!
ditto what Jean said.
Post a Comment