David and I went to the beach with the youth for Wed. night joint activity. Everyone was to bring their own kite and have fun flying them in the sky. Our day had been filled with every hour scheduled so we squeezed in a few minutes between appointments to go by the closest store which happen to be Bi-lo and pick up a kite to take to the beach. Our choices were limited but we decided the fishy one would be a good one for the beach. (It was your original kite with the cute little tail. ) It turned out we picked a good one or maybe David is a pro at kite flying!
He quickly put it together and had it flying up up and way high! His continued to be the highest kite of the evening! (The breezy beach air was cold so I was glad I brought my jacket along. )David was fine and did not hesitate to put his barefeet right in the sand.




2 comments:
Good for David!!! That just proves that sometimes cheaper is the way to go!!! Glad ya'll had a great time!!! :)
what does the "award" say?
Post a Comment