Thursday, March 11, 2010

Raindrops

I am sitting at work as the rain just pours outside. I could think it is a gloomy,gray, dreary day or I could think it is just watering the ground so soon the beautiful green grass and the flowers and warm sun will shine down on us. I think I will go with the latter....how about you?

3 comments:

ELIZEM said...

Personally, I love the rain! Not too crazy about the wierd so-humid-u-can-hardly-breath thing after it rains in summer but right now I definately go with latter!!


Love ya! :)

Jean said...

I love the rain....because the sun always seems to be brighter when it comes after a cloudy, rainy, day and I appreciate it so much more!!

Libbi said...

I love rainy gloomy days as long as there aren't too many in a row. I remember Will writing home from his mission about rain and remembering when he and Andrew were little and watching the rain from inside and wanting to play outside and Andrew saying, "I bet some farmer prayed for this rain" I think of that often on rainy days...