Just a few more days and spring will arrive. I always look forward to Jared's birthday b/c it usually falls on the first day of spring. Glad that I am working on recovering from all the congestion and sickness that seemed to have taken over my life for the last while. Antibiotics, inhaler and allergy meds are just not any fun but sure grateful for them to get the body back to normal.
Spring break is arriving in a week and what a great break from school and work that will be. David and I like to count down the days! I look forward to walks on the beach with the sun shining down and the waves rolling against the sand. I am sure I will stop and find a new shell or two. Ohh... the pleasure of those outings. My little grands are already asking can they come to the beach and swim and play. The ocean is sure the nicest advantage for living here and offers such free entertainment and pleasure.
I also look forward to the spritual renewal that spring brings as we have the opportunity to view General Conference in April. We are so priviledged to listen to the messages of Prophets and Apostles for 2 days. It renews my soul and always gives me the desire to do better and be better. As we celebrate Easter I also reflect on how much I love my Savior, Jesus Christ and how thankful I am for our Heavenly Father who gave his only begotten son so that we might be able to be forgiven for all the mistakes we make and return to our home above one day. I am grateful for my testimony of the gospel. I am grateful for my beautiful family and for you!
I hope you are looking foward to Spring too and that it will bring you the warm sunshine and happy days that you need!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh that was such a great post and I am so ready for spring and general conference and the renewal I always feel with both of them. I need some of that right now! :)
I always reread conference talks in May and September to get ready for conference...I love conference and the technology that allows us to "be there". LaNelle, Steven and Andrew WILL be there Easter Sunday...how cool is that?
Post a Comment