Thursday, March 25, 2010

Can you pass the quiz?

How well do you know Jerry?
Take the following quiz....

What brand of blue jeans does he wear?
A Lee
B Wrangler
C Levi's

What is his favorite kind of shirt?

A Dress shirt
B T shirt
C Blue jean shirt

What is his favorite Soft drink?

A Sprite
B Grape Soda
C Root Beer

What is his favorite vegetable?

A green beans
B cabbage
C collards

What is his favorite show?

A House Hunters
B Fox News
C Andy Griffith

What does he always have in his back pocket?

A Money
B keys
C Handkerchief

What is his favorite kind of icecream?

A Chocolate
B Cookies and Cream
C Vanilla

Just wanted to say how much I love my sweetheart and so glad we could celebrate his birthday. Another year to go forward and see what life will send our way. ( As long as we get to go through it together it will be ok.) Jerry is such a good example to our family and works so hard at whatever he is asked to do. He leads and loves our family and finds strength to do what needs to be done even during the difficult times. We are blessed to have him in our lives. He is a great Husband, Father, Grandfather, Brother, Son, Friend and last but not least...Bishop!

*scroll down to see if you passed the quiz









* If you picked "C" for all the answers you know Jerry pretty well :)

4 comments:

ELIZEM said...

HA! I picked C for all but one!! I give myself a B+!! Luv ya Uncle Jerry!!

Jean said...

I got them ALL correct...I guess I know Jerry very well..hehe! Of course I think he is wonderful and his example has always been a great one for me! I love you, Jerry...and by the way, you did get the greatest wife ever..hehe!

Marissa and Adeline said...

I did pretty well! I heard that he got a job too! That is great! Hope he had a wonderful birthday. I know that you made sure of that Kim!

Libbi said...

I missed the root beer but knew the rest! Hope his birthday was as wonderful as he is!!!