I went to Columbia to have a sleepover on Valentines night. I had so much fun playing with all my grandchildren.
They are so cute and bring me so much Joy!
My cute little Twinseys

6-1 (Alee was taking a nap)

Carolyn modeling her sparkly outfit

Seth likes his basketball shirt

Chloe enjoying a bread stick for a snack

Always room for kisses!

Sweet little Alee and big brother Seth

Lots of Loves

Hugs for Granddaddy too!

and more hugs....

and lots of happy faces!
3 comments:
I loved all those pictures...so glad you had a fun time! :)
what fun! did y'all babysit so the parents could go out for Valentine's???
(Libbi), we don't do valentines...I think it's a dumb holiday for couples that don't have anniversaries - and so retail can make more money off of people buying flowers and junk...
(Yeah, mom thinks I'm crazy too...I just think it's silly and Rob agreed with me when I told him that at the beginning of our marriage)
The first picture of the twins is absolutely the cutest! (too bad alee's got her drool spot on her shirt in the one of her)
Post a Comment