You will see a lot of smiles....b/c we had lots to smile about. It was such a stress relief to just go visit those you love and be together. We ate way too much and stayed up late and tried to get in as much laughter as possible in 2 days!

Will decided that we needed to add a twist to the scrabble game. The new rule was that you could only make a word that would describe someone in the room. We got very creative! David was not sure of this rule but he did play along as he did double time watching USC football. (Grandma and Will and I laughed more and scored low and David continued to hold his record of coming out on top.)

We had a little snack during our game.

We visited cute little Kaleb and his new baby brother Nolan.

Isn't he adorable!

Heather and Kyle are great parents.

I loved getting to visit at their home.

We all took turns getting to cuddle little Nolan.

Emily is always so happy!

Michael continues to amaze us with his intelligence. (I didn't get a pic but he was a great demonstration for the Wii fit for me. Thanks Mickey!)

I think Lauren and Jeff were staying clear of all the noise. Jeff made wonderful burgers and we had a great Sunday dinner. Lauren has a cute haircut.

Jacob and Brittany joined us for Church today to hear Gramps and Will give their talks.
Jacob seems to be smiling a lot lately :)

Gramps and the boys looking sharp for church.

Grandma gets a group hug from her grandsons.

I hope we all will put on a happy face! We have so much to smile about.
4 comments:
I had so much fun...I wish that y'all could have stayed longer than two days...it goes by SO FAST!! We should work on getting together at Thanksgiving!!! Thanks for coming...it was a great week-end! I love you!
oh I am so jealous!!!! sure wish I could have been there too! thanks for visiting Heather!
Everyone looked so cute. I wish I could visit up there sometime (not in my current/soon to be situation), but we have trouble finding the time to make the longer trip to Raleigh with the kids. What were some of the scrabble words?
Thank you for a wonderful weekend! We live for these times and hearing Will was absolutely the best!(do I sound like a proud granny, well I am a grateful granny for such wonderful young grandsons that were visiting, as well as the grandson and granddaughters that live here and those wonderful grandsons and granddaughters that were not here I am thankful for each and everyone of them!) And I am sooo thankful for my wonderful daughter that lives here!!!!!!(as Mama kees used to say, I wish they all lived close enough to go home at night, meaning, they lived in the same town!) I miss them!
We fell in love with Brittany, she is not only beautiful, but so kind and sweet! (I think Jacob must really be coming this way often!!
Thank you all so much again for coming!
Post a Comment