Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkins past

As the fall rolls around and the cool air has made its way south my mind traveled back in time to all the little pumpkins, teddy bears, ghost, Indians and smurfs of days gone by.










7 comments:

ELIZEM said...

luv the cosutmes...haha to the "oscar the grouch will" lol

LaNelle said...

Love them all except Cocky lol! I remember when Beth was the Banana Lady...I don't know how to spell it lol!
Makes me excited for Halloween!

Jean said...

Makes me homesick for those days when they were little again...I loved all those costumes and it is probably why I HATE Halloween now because I cannot come up with or make clever and cute cotumes...those were all so cute ... not to mention the cuties inside of them..hehe!

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

I still have the Chiquita Banana lady costume - I usually wear it when I am my skinniest (and I can still fit) - in other words, after I nurse for a while! I still have to go get some fabric for mine this year...

Libbi said...

I ;oved that Kim shared the costumes with me so my kids got to have cute costumes!!! Love the memories...how is it possible they are all grown????

DeeDee said...

Like everyone else I'm sad they are all grown. You were so talented then as well as now. Sure glad Beth got it from you.

Grandma Ard said...

What wonderful sweet memories! They were so precious, but what fun it is to move on and see all these precious great grands: I hope I live to see all their babies in costumes; what great joy our family brings us! Thank you for sharing and bring those wonderful memories to the surface again!