I couldn't decide between the boys - I thought Will first, then maybe David. Jared would have been fatter with that 'dumb' look he had back then and Jacob would have been a shrimp...didn't even think Dad - that explains the black and white! Man, the boys looks so much like him then and now. (Someone at church found out me and Jared were siblings and commented how we look nothing alike - yep, I'm mom's side, my brothers are all dad's look!)
I don't think it looks like Jerry either. I thought it was someone from Kims side of the family. Of course Terry always says that Jerry is a Greggs not an Edwards too.
5 comments:
Jerry!!!! And yes, he is adorable, even now with his grumpy old self...he is still adorable, well to me anyway..hehe!!!
It's Jerry for sure! And I love him dearly!
I couldn't decide between the boys - I thought Will first, then maybe David. Jared would have been fatter with that 'dumb' look he had back then and Jacob would have been a shrimp...didn't even think Dad - that explains the black and white! Man, the boys looks so much like him then and now. (Someone at church found out me and Jared were siblings and commented how we look nothing alike - yep, I'm mom's side, my brothers are all dad's look!)
I'm glad I am not the only one that thought it was your brothers Beth. I didn't even think about it being Jerry.
I don't think it looks like Jerry either. I thought it was someone from Kims side of the family. Of course Terry always says that Jerry is a Greggs not an Edwards too.
Post a Comment