Thursday, June 25, 2009

Visit to Columbia

Monday I rode back to Columbia with Kristen and Jared. I had so much fun playing with my grandchildren and visiting my children. Beth and I took the children to Saluda Splash park on Wed. It was fun watching them all enjoy the water activities.

Natalie and Kaitlyn had to warm up to the idea but near the end they were enjoying the fun.
Seth had the most fun of all. He loved all the water falls and ran around the entire time from one water sprout to another.

Carolyn spent more time at the playground but eventually joined us on the water side to splash around.
All was good until the end when Kaitlyn tripped and hit the concrete. She busted her little lip and skint under her nose. (Lots of extra love and hugs and ice helped her feel better.)
Jared and Kristen came over for dinner so I could spend some time with Chloe. I love her big eyes and how she smiles and coos so cute. I enjoyed getting to rock her to sleep.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Sounds like so much fun!!

jacob said...

natalie looks so sweat and innocent. no one would ever suspect she's bad to the bone!

jacob said...

sweet*