Happy Anniversary to my sweetheart! It is wonderful to be in love and have it grow stronger and stronger with every new year.

We have so many beautiful moments together!

Always celebrating special occasions.


Ever so grateful for our Eternal Marriage and the beautiful Temple to return to often and feel the peace and blessings only found there.

Sharing our successes and accomplishments together.

So glad we have never gotten to old to walk hand in hand on the sand or snuggle on the couch together or share the lazy boy chair!

And most of all thankful for our 5 Most Precious Blessings that make our life complete!
Our greatest joy... knowing that our children walk in truth.
5 comments:
Congrats you guys! I hope you have a great day today.
Congratulations....your post made me smile and brought tears to my eyes..I love you and Jerry so much and your example of absolute obedience thru the years has been a huge blessing to me! I hope you get to do something good today! I can't think of anyone who deserves it more!
ditto!
That was cute. In that 2nd picture (I think it's at Ninna/Grandaddy's house?) - you're in the pink dress and Dad has a little smirk...
When I looked at it, I thought, wow, that's Jared, but when I scrolled to it again, I thought, nope, that's Will I see. I glanced at it one more time to decide which and I saw Jacob (I didn't bother a fourth look, assuming I might see David!) All four sons have do that same look - I just thought it was funny how they've all grown to look so much like him even though they all look a little different!
I am glad you chose him! He's been a wonderful son to me! Nothing makes a mother feel better than to know that her child is happy and has a wonderful husband; I am thankful for you both! love, Momma
Post a Comment