Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Welcome Home Will!

HE finally made it. What a wonderful reunion it has been today. I feel so blessed and thankful to have spent the whole day with all 5 of my children. Other than being a little under nourished ( which we can fix) Will looks great. We have been catching up all day on past times and present.
Our family back together at last! ( Carolyn was having an attached to Grammy day)
Aunt Libbi gets a hug.DT is all smiles!
Buddies once more.
It just doesn't get any better !
1-2-3-4-5 ...all accounted for and one happy Mom.
Thanks for coming and sharing this happy day with us.



Thanks for coming and sharing this happy day with us. Can't wait for every to see him.


7 comments:

Jean said...

Tears started streaming when I saw you and Jerry hugging Will and welcoming him back home. How wonderful it is to see you with all five of your children together. What a great reunion. I'm so happy for you!

Libbi said...

I cried too Jean...and the best part was that Kim just bolted PAST the do not enter line and Will dropped his bag and lifted her off the ground in a hug! I can't wait to spend time with him! WELCOME HOME!!!

The Smiths said...

It looks like you guys had a great day. We are so happy for you! We can't wait to meet him.

Grandma Ard said...

He looks wonderful, but so did you! What joy filled my heart and soul as I saw the pictures! We can't wait to see him! I love you all! Momma

Jared A. Edwards said...

I want him to go back.

DeeDee said...

The tears flowed uncontrolably and I didn't care. Kim, my heart really went out when you and Jerry saw him. Having all your children together finally after so many years is so special. Can't wait to see you and spend some time. Wouldn't have missed that special time for anything.

*MaryEllen* said...

Kim! I'm SO happy Will is back & doing great! We will definitely all have to catch up soon! (I can't believe how grown up all the boys are! I guess that means I've grown up too...WEIRD! haha)