Saturday, January 10, 2009

One Person's trash is another person's treasure...

My neighbor a few doors from my house was having a moving yard sale this morning. I have not been to a yard sale in a long time so I just had to walk down and take a look. I was so excited to find a cute young couple with really nice stuff selling cheap! (David went with me and found a prize and then he bought one thing I wanted but really didn't need it so I was going to pass it up.)

I bought this cute chair for a steal...$5.00. It has a nice cushion and solid wood. Wow, now I have decide which room to use it in.

Here is my next find for $2.00. I love Palm trees and I am glad David decided we needed it too. I have already filled it with homemade lemonade. Come on over and will have a refreshing drink!

2 comments:

Libbi said...

WOW!!! You did get great deals! I haven't been to a yard sale in forever and I love them! (I did buy Pete a used leather recliner from a bulletin board at work though ...)

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

We've only been to a yard sale once or twice...we got the play thing in the backyard from one. I like them...but I NEVER want to have one (what a pain in the butt). :)