Friday, January 16, 2009

Ready and waiting

Here's a look at Will's newly decorated room. He requested Red, his favorite color. Out came the sewing machine for some red/white curtains from one of Kim's favorite patterns.

I found a cool quilt with lots of Red and red sheets!


Added a red throw. (great find on the clearance row after Christmas)

A mirror and his favorite sentimental hats.
and lastly his dresser waiting to be filled with clothes from a traveling 2 year suitcase!
I am so excited!






8 comments:

Libbi said...

Oh it looks really really nice! I love red so you know I love that room! We are coming to the airport!!!

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

that looks good...and it looks more roomy even with the bigger bed
(btw, we're thinking of just doing a day trip or maybe coming the night before and leaving tuesday afternoon)

Jean said...

I am so excited for Will to come home! I can't wait to see him...it will be a great homecoming!

Jared A. Edwards said...

The only thing missing is a gadget of some sort or an item from the notorious "box o' poor." One of these must be on display.

DeeDee said...

The room is perfect. Bet there won't be a lot of clothes to put in the dresser. We are excited too and will be there to welcome him. Know you can hardly wait. Seems like forever.

Tricia said...

i know that you can't wait until will gets home....his room looks great, kim. you really did a nice job---as usual!!!
love,
tricia

Jean said...

Only one more day and he will be home! I will be so happy when I know he is home safe and sound! I know you can hardly wait now!

Grandma Ard said...

He's home and I wish I could see your beautiful smiling face. I have seen it in my mind all morning! The room is beautiful. see you soon. i love you, Momma