Monday, April 14, 2008

OK, here's an update for Jean, our usual day....


Sorry, but we don't have to many exciting things to blog about.
( boring, would be the word David uses)


We come home from work and school.....




Jerry heads for his favorite chair and sorts through the daily "Bishop mail"
.David flops on his bed to chill.








....and Kim takes care of the homemaking duties.

(Kim is always smiling on Monday evening b/c she gets her weekly email from Will.)


She especially liked the photos this week! Take a look......




2 comments:

Jean said...

Thank you for updating!!!! I don't think your day is boring..I would actually like that kind of boring day right now. I think it is sweet. I guess that is what I love about being at your house..calm, sweet, and I can always feel the spirit. Thanks for sharing...I love you, Jean

Libbi said...

ditto to Jean's comment but I well remember a louder more chaotic Edwards home when all the boys were young (or maybe it was just that way when I came and brought all my wild children!!!)anyway, I sure wish I could visit but when I am home, you are working and my kids are in school...but summer is coming!!