They are all so adorable! I know ya'll had fun while they were there. I love Seth's sunglasses and Natalie looking in the door is so cute. Kaitlin looks so much like you Kim, and well, Carolyn is a priss...so cute! I hope to see them soon! Love, Jean
3 comments:
They are all so adorable! I know ya'll had fun while they were there. I love Seth's sunglasses and Natalie looking in the door is so cute. Kaitlin looks so much like you Kim, and well, Carolyn is a priss...so cute! I hope to see them soon! Love, Jean
Awwww those pics are soo sweet! Natalie looks so cute looking through the door! :-D Makes me wanna give her a big ole hug!! haha!
They are precious...I was with my baby last week...can you believe he is 2 years old?????? now if only LaNelle could have a baby...
Post a Comment