Friday, March 28, 2008

The New Hard Rock Theme Park in MB!

DT and DD took David and me to the Hard Hat Tour at the new park. It will open in May. We got a sneak peak at all the rides and had a tour guide tell us all about the neat events at the park. I was not a bit interested until I went for the live tour!! Everyone----save your money and plan a trip down this summer. It is $50.00 a person or $150.00 for an annual pass. (We are getting David the annual pass so he can go everytime family and friends come down. ) DT and DD already bought theirs! Check out a few photos!! The one photo of David running his fingers under the drips of water is actually playing guiter notes. It is just one of the cool interactive things you can do there. I forgot to add the photo of David on a motorcyle. It revs up and it seems as if you are about to take off.






3 comments:

Jean said...

I can hardly wait and come! I told Jeff about it and we went on the website and looked it up. It is going to be a fun time for the kids this summer...I can't wait for us all to go together! The kids are really excited now...our vacation is coming together! Love, Jean

Libbi said...

I want to go and the twins and I are getting passes with my tuition refund so we can come alot this summer!!!! yeah!!!

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

who's the girl behind david in the water drips photo?