David joins his 4 siblings in living with wires and metal for a couple of years. He is not so happy about his recent diet of oatmeal, mashed potatos,oodles of noodles and pudding. I keep assuring him that the end result of braces is worth it and he will resume his normal eating habits soon.
Friday, March 21, 2008
David has discovered that beauty is Pain!
David joins his 4 siblings in living with wires and metal for a couple of years. He is not so happy about his recent diet of oatmeal, mashed potatos,oodles of noodles and pudding. I keep assuring him that the end result of braces is worth it and he will resume his normal eating habits soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I'm sorry David...Emily may soon have to join you in your pain! I remember when all the other kids had braces and now they all have beautiful teeth and smiles! It will all be worth it in the end!
Love, Jean
Thank goodness you picked that picture of me...could have been much worse. David will get over it like we did. He won't even notice them after a while (unless some little kid hits him in the mouth and they go through his lip....but he doesn't have a little brother 12 years younger than him to do that, well he has neices). :)
Emily may join his pain I might. I have suffered from that dreaded passy. I have a huge overbite and WILL have to get braces is what Momma says. You forgot that I punch when I get mad. Emily just has some teeth that jut foward.
Post a Comment