Almost 16 years and 6 feet Tall!
Waiting for Sunday Dinner.
We let Brittany choose the menu today. She chose cube steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, macaroni and cheese and homemade yeast rolls and chocolate delight for dessert.

(Left handed potato peeling always looks like I'm about to cut my hand off.)
Somehow it works though!
Enjoying a little afternoon sunshine.

(Left handed potato peeling always looks like I'm about to cut my hand off.)
Somehow it works though!
5 comments:
I'm glad ya'll had fun! I like the picture with Brittany behind Jacob, I'm too short to stand behind Jared. I could say Jared is too tall to stand behind. Oh well, I love the pictures and I agree I love Fall too!
Go DAVID!!!! 6 ft tall already! WOW!!! and um...those look suspiciously like they could be engagement photos...I'm just saying is all....LOVE the menu!
shh Libbi - let's not ruin a good thing! Jacob doesn't like to be 'assumed' to be anything :) They do look cute though
Love is in the air and I too LOVE this time of year...it is cool to see everyone having a great time and the Sunday menu sounded yummy..I love the picture of David..he is so tall and so good looking...I guess I sound like a very proud aunt..well, I am! I also cannot wait for the new baby to be here...I want to see pictures really soon after the birth!!! :)
David is the tallest and the cutest and I could go on and on, and I love Brittany, we are keeping her no matter what!!
As I watch the seasons change, I am so happy to be alive(and at this age we really mean every day is a new adventure!)
Post a Comment