Saturday, November 14, 2009

Chloe comes to visit

Jared and Kristen decided on a last minute trip to our house for the weekend. That was a nice surprise! We are glad Chloe has such great parents who bring her to play with Granddaddy and Grammy.
Her favorite toy at our house is the crinkly book that sounds like someone is squishing up saran wrap or crunching leaves. (She has that Jared look on her face)
She is learning to sit up. ( I think she was saying "Hey Grammy")
Everything heads for the mouth.

She loves to jump up and down when you are holding her.
I'm a big girl now and can sit in the high chair.
I'm ready Dad, hurry up!
Yum! I like applesauce.
I think I'm full now.
Nothing beats a good nap after lunch.

David spent all day at a seminar. He was looking all professional today.
He made it home in time to see the last half of the gamecocks. (I think Chloe was making him smile more than the game today.)

Always fun to take a trip to the outlet and see if we can find any bargains.
Oh, I think we found the perfect one today.
Check out that cute hat!

So cute - attach matching bows
Don't we all love pj'sJust too sweet to pass up!
Ready for Church

Cutie

2 comments:

Jean said...

What a great surprise!!! She is getting so big and I love her big eyes and happy smile! She is adorable. I know you are loving this week-end!!! :)

Grandma Ard said...

She is so precious, and looks like she is having fun at Granddaddy and Grammy's house. I cannot wait to see her again!