Sunday, February 7, 2016

Already a month into the new year.  WOW, how time moves swiftly by.  Winter is here but hopefully it will move by swiftly too so we can have warm and sunny days again!  Beach living is just more fun when all around is warm and we can walk on the sand and feel the ocean breeze.  Although, this past Christmas gave us a surprise- warm weather! All who visited got to enjoy the outdoors. The park and the beach made for some fun outings.  Frisbee, kite, football, bucket and shovel.  All our gear loaded and off we went for some adventure.
Ready for some more of these days....







2 comments:

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

I am updating my blog right now too so when you're email came through it surprised and and confused me because I was thinking it was a comment on my post (but I hadn't published it yet!)

Those were fun days even though they seemed out of place for December.

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

I am updating my blog right now too so when you're email came through it surprised and and confused me because I was thinking it was a comment on my post (but I hadn't published it yet!)

Those were fun days even though they seemed out of place for December.