Tuesday, March 27, 2012

February Milestones

Beth and I both had milestone birthdays.
She turned 30. Her Brownie Birthday cake with 30 candles!



For my birthday I got off work early, had lunch with Jerry and then we met David after he got off school and had Cold Stone ice cream treats! I moved right on in to join Jerry, his siblings and some of mine in the "Half Century Club"! I said if the next 50 years were as good as the first 50 it would be just fine :)
I decided at 50 I should be smart enough to take the plunge into the smart phone world! What an adventure.... I had a few old razor phone withdrawals at first and was not sure I was ready for this new phone but I am settling right into this modern technology. Oh, how I love FaceTime! SO cool. I love being able to see my children and grands and family by just pushing a button. I want everyone in my family to have one now! Pretty neat to have a little phone that can do so much.


No comments: