Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Little t's visit to Grammy and Grandaddy's house

What a fun weekend to have little Thomas come and visit.

(He did bring his parents along too)
He got to stay in Grammy and Grandaddy's room in a cute little mini crib...
but like his cousins, he really liked good morning hugs in our bed:)

His cute smile just warmed our heart
We took him to see the ocean.
He and his dad were seeing "eye to eye".
Perfect family hug!
Now isn't he just styling in his Sunday tie.
Wow, he grew so fast in just 2 months.
We can hardly wait for the holidays to get here so we can play again!

3 comments:

Jean said...

I love all the pictures! He is so cute and I love when I get to see him. So glad y'all had a great time!!!

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

Something about his face just yells out JACOB. He is so cute.

Brittany said...

I love this blog post ;) You're such a wonderful photographer!!