I have enjoyed growing a lemon tree through the summer and was so excited when it started to produce real fruit! I am still learning about growing fruit trees and don't know all the tips but love that my variegated pink lemon tree made it so far. I just gave it sunshine and water. The outside is yellow with green stripes and the inside is pink.
It made 6 lemons
First one I cut open to see the pink inside.

Look at all the pretty slices

The slices looked so pretty in my Pink Crystal glasses I inherited from my grandmother.
Growing my lemon tree was one of my Personal Progress Projects for Young Women under the value of Knowledge. I had so much enjoyment watching and caring for my plant that I think I will add another fruit tree to my porch garden in the spring!
2 comments:
I love it and I love how excited you are over your wonderful lemon tree...the lemons are beautiful and they do look so nice in your pretty glasses! :)
I had no idea they there were pink lemons. I think I might have to put one in my new house. We love lemonade.
Post a Comment