Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Wedding Bliss

So many photos and so much fun! Here is just a glimpse of our 2 days of celebration.
The beautiful wedding party!

Mr. and Mrs. Jacob Edwards


Cousins came to celebrate with us.

All smiles from the girls

Celeste and Spencer represented all the Edwards cousins!

We are family...I got all my sisters with me

The beautiful Bride and Groom


Bailey's pretty in pink
Kristen is kicking it up in her pink heels
Grandma and Gramps enjoying the party


Glad Terry and Ricky and Lorelei could come

The Bachelor brothers

Seth is styling in his wedding attire


Me and my Grands


All 7 of us

Just Jake and his Dad

Chloe and Grammy in a fancy little chair. ( I think Ninna would have liked this seat)

Grandma and Granby taking it all in.

1 comment:

Jean said...

The wedding and reception were so much fun! We had a great time and Jacob has never looked happier! I am so thankful for my family...we are really blessed!!!