Thursday, December 3, 2009

Someone's in the kitchen with Grammy... and on the steps and in the den.

I loved all the help cooking our "breakfast for supper". I do think I have the cutest little bakers around! Carolyn just loved modeling-I think we have the making for our own cooking show!
I am sure Uncle Will and Brittany would like to join us for the nice plate of bacon.
Not Grandma's but Grammy's easy does it bisquits!
Oh yea, lets make the Grits.

Another step lover...Chloe takes her turn sitting on the stairs.
( Grammy was glad she had her body guard close by)

Now I think that is some serious "Dora watching"

Yea for Pizza night!

Yummy, easy and no clean up...now that brings lots of smiles.

Chloe so cute in her pretty little Christmas dress and matching bow.

And last but not least our sweet little Alee will just sleep through things for now!

2 comments:

Jean said...

They are so adorable! I love all the pictures!

Libbi said...

Oh how fun!!!! What a lucky grandma you are to have so many little grands!