Saturday, July 18, 2009

Brotherly love

Beautiful day at the Temple.

We had fun getting to spend time with the boys today.

Glad Jared and David found a great way to share Jacob's couch for a nap!

Wonder who rocked who to sleep!


Kristen and Chloe showing their pretty smiles.
Chloe has the sweetest expression looking at her Mommy.
Chloe standing up so Big.

3 comments:

Kristen Edwards said...

I am so glad that we were able to spend time with ya'll today. We sure have missed seeing you. I love the photos. I wish we could have taken some at the Temple with everybody holding Chloe. Maybe next time. I hope we get to come see ya'll soon.

Jean said...

I love the picture of David and Jared sleeping on the couch! So glad you had a great day at the temple and got to see all your boys! Love the pictures of Chloe...she is getting so big!!

Libbi said...

AWWWWW...so cute!! love the couch photo and especially loved seeing Chloe